Thursday, December 02, 2004

more

I find myself feeling all the stereotypical feelings: I never liked her anyway my head is saying. And that's not true. We were never close, but I didn't dislike her. I disapproved of some of her opinions and actions, but I thought she was good for my dad.

I just don't understand. I feel sorry for my dad, I want to help him but as far as he knows, I don't know. That's another part of my befuddlement.

She told my brother. And she told my brother she didn't tell my dad she was going to say anything, nor would she tell him she'd said anything. She took all the blame, but volunteered the information; she called it the "natural consequences," whatever that means, but she's not going anywhere until the spring. I just don't get it.

I think she's irrational, I think she's lost her mind. I think she's hurting my father who has done nothing but treat her well and love her and do everything she's asked of him, including contemplate having another child when his oldest is over 30.

I feel helpless, hopeless, completely at a loss as to what I am supposed to feel, do, say.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home