Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Have you seen this article? This article about sleeping positions and personality?

www.cnn.com/2003/TECH/science/09/16/sleep.personality.reut/

Okay, let me say something right now--I sleep, at various times, in three of the positions mentioned in this article, and that makes me--at various times in the middle of the night, I suppose--shy and sensitive, quiet and reserved, and brash and gregarious.

Huh?

While I have no doubt this sleep expert conducted his study with all possible rigor, I find it hard to believe that I am the only person who moves around into different positions at night. I usually start on my back, roll over to my side--where I fall asleep--and wake up on my tummy. So I go to bed quiet and reserved, fall asleep shy and sensitive, and wake up brash and gregarious.

If you saw me in the morning when the alarm goes off, brash and gregarious are probably not words you'd use to describe me. Sullen and morose, maybe. Grouchy and pissed off, perhaps.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home